Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bulgy Eyes and Shopping



I have been told many many times I have large bulgy eyes. I see pictures of myself and realize... yes... my eyes are large....

Anyways! Beth and I went shopping with Baby John. It was extremely stressful... you have no idea how strange it is when people stare at you and say things like "Your baby is so cute...!" (In their mind: OMG Shes way to young to be having children... What is this world coming to!)

Well here I am with my little baby boy...

And here is Beth... refusing to look nice... Just Kidding: She looks nice!
It was a long day... we needed starbucks.. and boy, Johnboy was excited!!

If I were a boy...

But I am a girl...

YAWN!!!!! How dark it is, I think its bedtime for the little one!




2 comments:

  1. Ceci, you're so funny!!!

    You're eyes aren't bulgy, they're perfect!

    Now, the magnifying glass didn't help to imrove the look.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! I was holding Jack, and an old lady comes up and is like YOU ARE SO LUCKY to have him as you son! DONT EVER Beat hiM!
    Lol she was nice... but... CRAZY!
    xox
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete